Sarah 15 NY ✌️
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention(via marvellra)
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
it is so disrespectful to call all sex work “sex trafficking” like i cannot stress how unbelievably inappropriate it is, not only to sex working women who make their valid and honest living through providing fully consensual and safe services, but also to the countless victims…
*whispers* Mulan, Merida, and Rapunzel didn’t have men saving them
*regular voice* Lilo and Nani’s sisterly love for each other was a big point in their movie
*slightly aggravated voice* Enchanted questioned marrying a man you hardly know
*shouting* FROZEN ISN’T THE FIRST MOVIE TO HAVE THESE POINTS
HALLELUJAH IT HAS BEEN SAID.
the fact that people have donated over $8000+ to a MURDERER who is already on PAID LEAVE fucking disgusts and terrifies me
Stop white people
"Support Officer Darren Wilson" = "I’m a racist asshole who wants to give a nice big bonus to the guy who killed an unarmed black kid because that’s what I secretly wish I could do".
Fuck literally every person who donated even a penny.